Friday, March 09, 2007

I Guess People In Pop Music Just Aren't That Nice....

From: http://www.azcentral.com/ent/pop/articles/0309losers0309-CR.html

Michael Jackson

At a lavish party filled with Japanese fans, Jacko impersonators, orphans and handicapped children, Michael Jackson said this week, “As Charles Dickens says, ‘It's been the best of times, the worst of times.’ But I would not change my career.” Let’s elaborate on what he’s actually saying : “I’ve pretty much eliminated any trace of my African-American heritage and 99.9 percent of my nose so that I look like a cross between the undead and a female department-store mannequin. I’ve spent the last two decades fighting child-molestation charges to the point where you can’t even give my records away in America. I’ve bankrupted myself by spending millions on zoo animals and fairground rides to entice children to hang out with me. I managed to get Paul McCartney, the nicest man in pop music, to stop speaking to me, and former Hollywood power broker friends like Steven Spielberg and David Geffen are not returning my calls because of anti-Semitic remarks I made on a record nobody bought, forcing me to pay a witch doctor $150,000 to place a death curse on them and 23 other enemies. So now I’m forced to siphon $3,500 off my loyal Japanese fans just for the privilege of shaking my limp wrist and spending quality time with me for a whole minute. Naw, I wouldn’t change a minute of my career. Hell, I’d dangle that baby off the balcony again if it came to it.”
Nicest man in pop music?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home